Friday, November 16, 2012

CHAPTER 4 STORY (IN PROGRESS)

Disclaimer: This is merely a fan translation. I am in no way affliated with Namco Bandai or Tales Studio or any of its affliations. I don't hold any rights to Tales of Xillia 2 and it is the property of Namco Bandai.
The translation is unofficial and there may be mistakes so if you find any, please kindly leave me a message. I humbly ask that all readers refrain from copying my translations and posting it on other sites. As I'm doing the translations as a hobby, this will be a slow process. I can't guarantee frequent updates or if I'll finish it at all for that matter. So we'll see how it goes~ Anyway, that is all!
-------------------------

- SKIT: Relationship with Ival -
Jude: That surprised me... to meet Ival like this.
Elle: That weird person, how did you guys know each other? To suddenly come falling like that from above, it's way too absurd.
Lulu: Meow!
Jude: Yeah... in a way, I'm sorry.
Ludger: Haha...
Elle: Ludger, you're not even in the position to be laughing!  You got easily taken care of just like that!
Lulu: Meow!
Ludger: Uh...
Jude: Ival is quite strong.  He's Maxwell's priest after all.
Elle: Maxwell's priest?
Jude: It's a long storyćƒ¼
Elle: Long?  Sounds complicated.
Jude: Yeah. Somehow it turned complicated.  Even though our original desires were the same...



9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. only when I have time, quite busy lately with work and stuff so won't be able to do the translations much

      Delete
  2. cheers, hope all goes well and we'll be waiting for the translation ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, take your time and we'll be waiting patiently ;)
    Ja ne!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. These translations are a need~ Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thank you for your translation~ good job with your work :)
    I'm waiting for your translation :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a ETA for when this will be continued?

    ReplyDelete
  7. just wondering are u mexican? ' cause i just realized the ".mx" on the adress and i'm mexican so i wanted to know,u know out of curiosity XD cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think he drops this translation project but thx for the previous chapters and the intention ^^

    ReplyDelete